Mechanical Utility Optimization
Who should explore mechanical utility optimization and lease mechanical equipment and systems?
Company owners who:
- wish to reduce or identify non-direct process cost.
- do not want to own equipment or systems.
- have utility capacity issues.
- do not have experience or expertise in dealing with utilities mechanical utility optimization.
- outsource other non-core business systems.
Design-build contractors who:
- want an alternative to the utility company bringing electrical service to their building.
- want an experienced interface with the utilities.
Services targeted with design and build option
- Energy audits
- Utility contract and billing review
- Review of proposed utility service design
- Utility service design or redesign
- Converting internal services to an outsourced Utility
For more information on how EPS can assist you with your mechanical utility optimization contact us at 419-433-7048, or e-mail email@example.com.