No Cost Utility Evaluation Summary
If you're like most business owners, you are concerned with rising utility costs. The question is, are you optimizing your energy efficiency? Are you getting the best use of your energy dollar?
To ensure that you are indeed getting the best use of your energy dollar, EPS will provide at no cost to you a comprehensive utility evaluation. Simply call us at 419-433-7048 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward you our energy service and facilities audit & agreement for your approval.
Once approved, you will be responsible for the following:
Responsibilities of evaluated party:
- Evaluated party will provide the past 24-months' electric, natural gas, and water bills and associated contracts.
- Evaluated party will provide reasonable access to its facilities.
- Evaluated party will provide available drawings of facilities and equipment specifications as requested by EPS.
- Evaluated party will authorize utilities to release information to EPS.
Services to be provided by EPS :
- EPS will review monthly electric and gas invoices for accuracy.
- EPS will provide consulting with regard to utility rates, policies, and procedures and identify savings opportunities.
- EPS will function as a liaison for the evaluated party and utility providers.
- EPS will perform a facility walk-through review of energy related systems.
- EPS will identify and prioritize cost saving projects and action items.
EPS' compensation comes from your realized savings.
If you have any further questions regarding our No Cost Utility Evaluation, please contact us at 419-433-7048, or e-mail email@example.com and we'll be happy to provide additional information.